With 50,000 units sold globally the Rinstrum 5000 Series Digital Indicators represent mature proven technology.
With an extensive range of interfaces and mounting options, installations can be readily customized,which represents savings for the user. Support for common industry standards used in process control - which allows for easy system integration.
- Built-in RS232 serial communication
- Built-in RS485 networking
- Analogue Output 4-20mA or 0-10V with 1/65,000 resolution
- Isolated digital I/O
- Modbus ASCII
- Profibus DP – DIN Rail Mount Interface
Industrial Process Controller
- DIN standard housing - Allows for the unit to be readily mounted into standard DIN cutouts, reducing modifications to the units they are being installed into.
- High current outputs - Reduces wiring and the need for external relays, saving installation cost and reducing overall system size.
- Isolated outputs - Eliminates the possibility of the external control systems influencing the weighing process, therefore simplifying system design and installation.
- Robust I/O - Reduces unplanned outages due to component failure and reduced life time costs for the installation.
- Click here to Download PDF